Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rest Day...woot woot!

So as I mentioned yesterday, I'm doing the "Lean" program for P90X. The first three weeks are the same 6 workouts: Core Synergistics, CardioX, Shoulders & Arms + Ab RipperX, YogaX, Legs & Back + Ab RipperX, KenpoX, and then Rest Day (ahh) :)

The 4th week is called the "Recovery" week and includes 2 Rest days, instead of 1 in the other weeks.
This is my schedule this week:
Monday: YogaX
Tuesday: Core Synergistics
Wednesday: KenpoX
Thursday: REST/Stretch
Friday: CardioX
Saturday: YogaX

So I will finish up Phase 1 on Saturday. I took measurements and pictures in the beginning, measurements after week 2, and will take them again after Saturday. Normally I would suggest taking them after the entire Phase, but I decided to take them after week 2 because I wasn't really seeing the lbs drop, however my clothes were feeling looser. I wanted some sort of tangible result that would encourage me to keep going, so I measured and had definitely lots inches all over. Definitely encouraging!

Tonight is my rest day, which I'm taking full advantage of by cleaning, doing laundry, watching a little tv, and settling in bed early so I can read my new book "Reading Jackie." I'm only 1 chapter in, but so far so good!


I'm super excited to find out what my new measurements are though and am looking forward to Saturday. However, I do really enjoy the Cardio X which is my Friday workout and I'll post on that tomorrow...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment