Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lets try this again...

Ok New Years Resolution:

1) Do a better job of blogging on a regular basis. So far I'm 0 for 2 in actually achieving this...BUT I feel this is the year.

Also...I managed to break TWO fingers over the holidays while playing a game of football with my boyfriend and his friends while in Albuquerque. Fortunately, no surgery is required but my fingers look like black and blue sausages (gross I know). I was able to pick out pretty pink wrapping to go around the splints though, so not all is a lost cause.


If only I wasn't right handed...Oh wait...I AM!! It's been quite difficult learning how to use my left hand for everything, including eating, brushing my teeth, putting on makeup, tying my shoes---you get the point. Thankfully while in the 505 (Albuquerque) my bf's sister did my makeup and hair. Thanks BT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment