Monday, January 18, 2010

The Golden Globes Beauties

Ah so it's one of my favorite (non-holiday) times of the year...AWARD SEASON...which means....GORGEOUS GOWNS and jewelry! Last night we had the Golden Globes and there a lot of very classic looking gowns, some artistic and very architectural creations, and ethereal flowing gowns. Here are my top 5 dresses:

#5 Lea Michele

I'm guessing this was her first golden globes but she looked gorgeous! She's one of the stars of Glee, which took home the globe for best TV Comedy or Musical and beat out 30 Rock and The Office. I really like how well the bodice fits on her and that sweetheart neckline.

#4 Anna Paquin


I thought this dress was perfect for her. She's young so she can take chances and this gown and its deep V is definitely taking a chance, but she pulled it off beautifully. You can't really tell in this picture but her gown is covered in jewels.


#3 January Jones

I know some don't like this dress but I think January Jones can do no wrong. She stepped out of the box but looks gorgeous. I don't think many can pull this look off but she does IMO.


#2 Maggie Gyllenhaal

I love everything about this dress--the color, construction, and fit are perfection.


#1 Emily Blunt

Perfection. The moment I saw her in this dress I know it was going to be the best of the night. I heard that there were 2 dresses she was trying to decide between and didn't know whether to go with the safe one or the risk. I'm going to guess this one was the risk---and it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment