Sunday, January 3, 2010

If there was a shopping "Fairy God Mother"....

So I think on a weekly basis, I'm going to do this post and pick a store and pretend I magically have $1,000 to spend there (from my shopping Fairy God Mother of course). Today's post will be from JCrew, because, well I love that place!!!

Here are my picks:
Textured jersey floral splatter tee , $45.00

Perfect for the Spring. I can picture this with a cute floral skirt, under a denim jacket, and with fun wedge sandals.


Pearl jewel box earrings, $68

Bows bows bows. Enough said. I think Gingersnap would like these!

Martina satin peep toes, $235

What a fun spring color...I picture it with the beautiful taffata dress below. Spring wedding attire perhaps? I do have one to attend in March and this may fit the bill.

Dream shawl cardigan, $118

Been dreaming over this cozy beauty for months now. Will it still work in Spring?

Silk taffeta bow monde dress, $225

Why hello pretty blue color called "caspian blue"...I will take one of you please!!

Marce sachel, $248

Just because I like this neutral color and because it looks so pretty.

Crystal symphony bracelet, $60

The perfect amount of "frosting" as Matthew McConaughey would say (see How to Lose a Guy in 10 days if you don't get the reference).

Ok so I came out to $999 before taxes, shipping, etc. Not bad. Now I just sit back and drool (er...dream I mean).

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment