Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top 5 Emmy's Dresses

Another award season means I've finally remembered to catch up on my blog posts. This is a great excuse to talk about gorgeous gowns from last Sunday's Emmy Awards. There were dozens of gowns that I thought could make the top 5 list, which is why this decision was so hard. But here they are, my Top 5 Emmy Gowns 2010:

5) Emily Blunt in Christian Dior.
Color is classic and fresh.
And the detailing adds interest to what
would be just another one-shoulder gown.


4) Rose Byrne in Gucci.
I really like the structure of this dress.
Very unique, yet classic.
A little Greek Goddess-esque.


3) Eva Longoria Parker in Robert Rodriguez.
It's all about the details of the little black dress.
Details details!
Oh, and Va-va-voom too.


2) Jayma Mays in Burberry Prorsum.
Nailed the accessories and hair.


1) Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta.
And the Glee gals score top 2!
Simply gorgeous.
And that's how you do ruffles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment