Saturday, May 8, 2010

Update on Romper

So ordered it, it arrived, tried it on, and a big fat FAIL. I ordered the M which should have fit my lower half according to the size charts, and it was HUGE. I returned it to the store and tried on a small. The small fit much better in the upper body but the side pockets and shorts length were still too big and too long. Sad day for my romper quest. I'm sure this pretty romper is meant for someone, just not me. I did like the material though and cute flutter/ruffle sleeves so props to The Limited for that detail..

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute Romper. I tried earlier this spring to get into the trend but the one I found was too tight around the hips. I guess that is what I get for trying Forever21 when I probably needed this one. If I hit the mall soon, I might give it one more try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this one was really cute in person just didn't fit my proportions--definitely worth a try though.

    ReplyDelete