Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beauties of the Academy Awards

Some of my favorites from the 82nd annual Academy Awards.....

Elizabeth Banks in Versace

Sandra Bullock in Marchesa

Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel Haute Couture (such a unique dress!)

Maggie Gyllenhaal in Dries Van Noten

Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab Haute Couture (so beautiful for Spring)

Kate Winslet in Yves Saint Laurent (always looks beautiful)

Mariska Hargitay in Vera Wang

Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta

And, on a related note, I'm so proud of my boyfriend for his fairly "spot-on" fashion analysis of tonight's gowns. He said exactly what I was thinking and about 2 seconds before I could even put the words together. Quite impressed. He even gave some quick snipit about Tiffany's jewelry. Point boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment